Search This Blog

Loading...

@# Online Streaming - Blood Done Sign My Name [Blu-ray]



Online Streaming Blood Done Sign My Name [Blu-ray]









Nate Parker (The Great Debaters) stars with Golden Globe-winner Rick Schroder (TV's 24) in this electrifying true story as told in the award-winning book by Timothy Tyson. When a black Vietnam War vet is murdered by whites in small-town North Carolina, it sparks a firestorm of violent protest. Amid the rising chaos, a local teacher (Parker) and newly arrived preacher (Schroder) will risk everything to see justice done and change the brutal legacy of the past. From writer/director Jeb Stuart (screenwriter of Die Hard), it's a powerful, emotionally explosive film the New York Times applauds as "...rich and fascinating."




Movies Info:


Blood Done Sign My Name: A True Story and over one million other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Learn more,Author Tim Tyson's Blood Done Sign My Name tells the story of the racial and sexual tension surrounding a 1970 lynching in Tyson's hometown of Oxford, N.C.,Excerpt Baptism "Daddy and Roger and 'em shot 'em a nigger." That's what Gerald Teel said to me in my family's driveway in Oxford, North Carolina, on May 12, 1970.,Amazon.com: Blood Done Sign My Name: Nate Parker, Ricky Schroder, Lela Rockon-Fuqua, Nick Searcy: Amazon Instant Video,Jeb Stuarts BLOOD DONE SIGN MY NAME is an epic story of empowerment and the struggle for social justice based on the acclaimed book of the same name by prize ,In BLOOD DONE SIGN MY NAME, a young Vietnam veteran is killed in his home neighborhood, as suddenly as a summer storm, in an incident that provoked a conflagration of ,Even among civil rights movies, Blood Done Sign My Name is remarkably earnest, but its big heart can't cover for the bland acting and TV-style melodrama that blunts ,Blood Done Sign My Name is an autobiographical work of history written by Timothy B. Tyson while he was a professor of Afro-American studies at the University of ,A drama based on the true story in which a black Vietnam-era veteran is allegedly murdered by a local white businessman who is later exonerated. The plot focuses on ,Tells the true story of the the 1970 murder of Henry Marrow in a rural North Carolina town by Robert Teel and his sons, the aftermath of the murder and the eventual

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #267288 in DVD
  • Color: color
  • Brand: Image Entertainment
  • Released on: 2010-08-03
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.77:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: AC-3, Blu-ray, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, Spanish
  • Dimensions: .20 pounds
  • Running time: 128 minutes



Blood Done Sign My Name (2010) - IMDb
Tells the true story of the the 1970 murder of Henry Marrow in a rural North Carolina town by Robert Teel and his sons, the aftermath of the murder and the eventual

Blood Done Sign My Name (2010) - IMDb
A drama based on the true story in which a black Vietnam-era veteran is allegedly murdered by a local white businessman who is later exonerated. The plot focuses on

Blood Done Sign My Name - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blood Done Sign My Name is an autobiographical work of history written by Timothy B. Tyson while he was a professor of Afro-American studies at the University of

Blood Done Sign My Name - Rotten Tomatoes
Even among civil rights movies, Blood Done Sign My Name is remarkably earnest, but its big heart can't cover for the bland acting and TV-style melodrama that blunts

Blood Done Sign My Name: A True Story | Bookreporter.com
In BLOOD DONE SIGN MY NAME, a young Vietnam veteran is killed in his home neighborhood, as suddenly as a summer storm, in an incident that provoked a conflagration of

Blood Done Sign My Name - Movie Trailers - iTunes
Jeb Stuarts BLOOD DONE SIGN MY NAME is an epic story of empowerment and the struggle for social justice based on the acclaimed book of the same name by prize

Amazon.com: Blood Done Sign My Name: Nate Parker, Ricky Schroder
Amazon.com: Blood Done Sign My Name: Nate Parker, Ricky Schroder, Lela Rockon-Fuqua, Nick Searcy: Amazon Instant Video

Blood Done Sign My Name by Timothy B. Tyson - Book - eBook
Excerpt Baptism "Daddy and Roger and 'em shot 'em a nigger." That's what Gerald Teel said to me in my family's driveway in Oxford, North Carolina, on May 12, 1970.

Tim Tyson, 'Blood Done Sign My Name' : NPR
Author Tim Tyson's Blood Done Sign My Name tells the story of the racial and sexual tension surrounding a 1970 lynching in Tyson's hometown of Oxford, N.C.

Blood Done Sign My Name: A True Story: Timothy B. Tyson
Blood Done Sign My Name: A True Story and over one million other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Learn more
Ditulis oleh: Pada :
Label : Action Movie

Post a Comment